dimanche 27 mars 2011

Informal letter


Hey !

I'm back home since a week and I only want to return with you... These two weeks in London... Wow ! So stunning ! I'm sure I would remember it all my life ! I discovered with you some exciting kinds like Tom's high jump (You were a crazy boy !), english breakfast, the British Museum, the palace of Westminster, the Buckingham Palace - with his guards so immovable as the stone, the London Underground, the pubs, the Big Ben, the cruise on the Thames, the people... What a greatful souvenir !



Oh ! You have to go to France : that's an amazing country ! And I don't say that because it's mine : there is Paris of course, but many other towns like Grenoble, Perpignan, Poitiers, Bordeaux, you can drink wine - lol.
So, you haven't the choice : I'm waiting for you ! Consequently, Laura, Tom, David and Alex, go there !

I'm looking forward to hearing from you ! So much love !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire